Jas has given me a chance to lead our agency brainstorming today as she is at MyDin USJ for Public Mutual booth promotion for the week.
1. Public Mutual Updates
as in the memo:
- Online guidelines – be careful on mentioning about Public Mutual whether online or offline. You need to get approval first
- Agent’s FMUTM aka FMIMM renewal fees – back to individual anniversary date
- Allan See complimentary seminar tomorrow 2pm to 6pm at JSS, Menara Public bank KL.
- Change of Address and Mobile Phone of investor must be supported by original documents of utilities/mobile phone.
- New QFR is released. Get your copy kat your mailing address or you can get one copy at Public Mutual branch
2. Market Outlook – – see Starbizweek 25-Jul-09. Three hand-outs given.
- KLCI is lagging compared to other regional bourses – chances to catch up is high so rush your sales NOW
- Foreign investor volume in KLCI alst month is at the lowest for more than a decade. Imagine if the foreign investors come in again.
- The worst is over
3. JUST Family Day on 8-Aug-09 at Kingfisher Ulu Langat 2pm to 7pm
- Committee members were elected
- Fees: RM10 for > 10 y.o and RM5 for < 10 y.o
- Makan: Jas and AMs sponsor
- Give your name to Farehin by 31/7/09 so that we can budget whether we want to bring 2 ekor kambing atau 3 ekor kambing untuk di barbeque
- Travel & Logistic: Arif & Nazri
- Games telematch: Syed Ali, Maimunah, Hasimah’s daughter
- Gifts: Ju & Zarina
- Makan: Jas and Simah
- Video/gambar: Raimy
- Dah confirm hadir:
Don, Nazri Raimy, Zam, Arif, Azah, Syed Ali and Intan
- Dah confirm tidak hadir:
K.Aishah ke Ipoh
- Aturcara 12pm – 4pm – makan dan mandi sungai
- Aturcara 4pm – 6pm -Telematch
- Aturcara 6pm – 7pm – Kemas dan balik
4. Sales Tracking: Top 5 highest sales of the week
- Hazri the Don
- Wan Suzana
5. Sharing Session
- Hazri the Don (new Unit Trust Consultant)
– Call 15 cold prospect, meet 3 and close 2
- Arif Ismail
– Closed existing clients
Arif Ismail, Kak Azah and Caliph Consultants are conducting a FREE Saturday 11:30am one-hour seminar on how you can be a successful unit trust agent. Register at www.myUnitTrust.com/seminar or call us at 013-3640043. First come first serve basis. We can accommodate only 10 participants per session.