Many unit trust consultants now stay at home or do other businesses or even go back and find a 9-to-5 job. They have forgotten why they are in the business at the first place.
So, if you don’t have any appointment for the day. What you can do:
- You just go to Public Mutual office and chit-chat with the agents that you think will motivate you. Then start calling your exisiting clients. Try make an appointment for today, NOW, afternoon or evening. Paling lambat ask for tomorrow appointment. Then you will feel energetic again.
- You sit or sleep at your house. It will increase your weight and your motivation is down. So move out from your house
- Read book. NO. Only read book outside office hour or after you have close sales that meet your daily quota.
- Write blog. OK la. But don’t take too much of your time. 5 mins to write a blog.
- Have breakfast or lunch or teh tarik with your clients
So, too many things can be done. You must have activities. Focus and determine.
I’ve wrote somewhere before, that to succeed on anything you do, you must have three things:
Yesterday, early in the morning. I don’t have any appointment. I met Jamaiyah and Nizam at Public Mutual Bangsar. I told them, how can I explain to my clients if their investment is now “rugi”. Nizam told me you must read surah Al-Asr. What a good advise. Thinking out of the box.
The more I talk to them, the more energy I get. After that, I call my clients and manage to secure appointment after Zuhr prayer. I closed 5 persons within 3 hours. Alhamdulillah.
So take action, chit-chat with positive-minded people.